Active and off path, Special interests,
Day trip adventure to the wild nature of Cat Tien National Park, also Cat Tien Biosphere Reserve for those who are seeking something natural, wild, and trekking experience. The trip lets you explore the lively wildlife in primary forest and understand why it needs to be protected.
What to expect
- Trekking into the rain forest Nam Cat Tien and witnessing Giant Tung Tree
- Cycling around Nam Cat Tien Village to perceive the tranquility here.
- Chilling out at Jungle Lodge’s swimming pool
- Visit to Bear and Wildlife Rescue Center
7.00AM pick up at hotel or appointment and depart for Cat Tien National Park. The drive takes about 3.5 or 4 hours with short break on the way.
11.00 AM on arrival, you will rest at Cat Tien Jungle Lodge and be treated with welcome drink.
Bring prepared picnic lunch and hammock rest with you for the trekking into the rain-forest in which you will gaze into Giant Tung Tree and put yourself in harmony with wildlife.
Visit Bear and Wildlife Rescue Center and later cycle around Nam Cat Tien Village or kick back at Jungle Lodge’s swimming pool. Enjoy your dinner and then trip back to Ho Chi Minh City.
End the tour around 22.00pm.
PRIVATE TOUR price quoted in USD per person in private group.
|No of travelers||2 pax||3-5 pax||6-8 pax||9 pax up|
|Price in USD/person||$110||$93||$70||$60|
Not fit your requirement? Feel free to contact us to plan this trip and get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
GROUP TOUR available at small group (max 15 pax): US$100/person
- Transferring as per program, pick up and drop off at hotel
- Entrance & sightseeing fees,
- Rental bikes and/or usage of swimming pool
- 1 picnic lunch and 1 set dinner
- English speaking guide
- Mineral water
- Drinks and other meals not mentioned above
- Travel insurance,
- Tips & personal expenses
What to bring: hat, water, snacks, insect repellent & good walking shoes.