Boat, City break,
Day trip visit to Hoa Lu ancient capital and Van Long nature reserve, relaxing seat on rowboat, a perfect venue for you to relax and let your mind wander among the diverse limestone features of Van Long wetland. Siting on a sampan and travel along the river, you will be astonished at a large space with spectacular mountain ranges erecting up surrounding a vast expanse of water.
What to expect
- Escape from bustling Hanoi to the peaceful Van Long natural reserve in Ninh Binh, take a rowing boat to visit this stunning wetland, also a nature reserve of the area
- Biking along the beautiful countryside of Van Long natural reserve.
- Visit the ancient capital Hoa Lu with the emperor temples to learn about architecture and history of Vietnam.
Trip to Van Long nature reserve
8.30 Meet our guide at your hotel and leave Hanoi for our day trip to Ninh Binh (2-hour drive), we first pay a visit to Hoa Lu, Vietnam’s ancient capital eleven centuries ago. Here, spend one hour visiting the Dinh and Le temples of the Ancient Capital Hoa Lu which are dedicated to King Dinh and King Le, the founders of the ancient capital during the 10th century.
Have lunch at restaurant.
Continue to Van Long, and hop on a bike for a trip around the countryside of Van Long nature reserve. Then we board a bamboo rowboat for 1 hours boat ride along this beautiful wetland of Van Long, enjoying spectacular scenery surrounded by rice paddies and towering limestone mountain peaks.
Then return to Hanoi late in the afternoon. Finish at your hotel.
PRIVATE TOUR price quoted in USD per person in private group.
|No of travelers||2 pax||3-5 pax||6-8 pax||9 pax up|
|From Ninh Binh||$59||$48||$38||$32|
Not fit your requirement? Feel free to contact us to plan this trip and get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Transferring as per program, pick up and drop off at hotel
- Entrance & sightseeing fees,
- Biking & boat tour
- Lunch at the restaurant
- English speaking guide
- Mineral water
- Drinks and other not mentioned above
- Travel insurance,
- Tips & personal expenses